Come work with me in the comfort and privacy of my centrally-located private training studio (by appointment only). Address is 6595 S. Dayton Street, Suite 1600, Greenwood Village CO 80111.
- Your apartment or neighborhood/community fitness center (excludes park district recreation centers)
- Your workplace’s fitness center
- Your home (depending on space available)
- Running form evaluation/analysis and run-specific strength training at my private studio
- Public school track facilities such as Newton Middle School, Rock Canyon High School, West Middle School, or any other in my area (note that time of day may vary depending on whether school is in session)
- Washington Park, DeKoevend Park, Cherry Creek State Park, Chatfield State Park, Aurora Reservoir, Highline Canal Trail, (many trailhead locations)
- Strength/conditioning sessions will take place at my private studio
- Run coaching will be at any of the locations listed above
- Cycling and brick workouts will be at Cherry Creek State Park, Washington Park, Chatfield State Park, Aurora Reservoir, Cherry Creek Regional Trail, or the Mary Carter Greenway/Platte River Trail
- Open water swim workouts will take place at the Aurora Reservoir’s distance swim training area
Online training is also becoming a very popular option. For a fixed monthly rate, you get customized workouts, progress monitoring, and weekly phone/Skype check-ins with me. Contact me to discuss a personalized online plan that fits your budget.